Elton Loyal Orange Lodge No. 1069
Elton, Manitoba, Canada
Elton's Orange Hall was also utilized as a school and was organized formally in April 1900 in the Rural Municipality of Elton on one acre of land purchased from local farmer James Hoey at a cost of $15.
Classes were held in the Orange Lodge Hall located at NW30-11-17W until the new school building was ready. The school closed permanently in 1946 due to low student enrollment. The district was dissolved in 1953 and its area was divided between the Justice Consolidated School District, Clinton School District, and Turriff School District. No remnant of the former Hall remains at the site.