Gooderham Loyal Orange Lodge No. 11
Gooderham, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
The Orange Hall in Gooderham was one of the oldest in the County.
The number 11 was re-issued from a lodge in southern Ontario in 1886, and transferred to Gooderham. The name first was Monmouth L.O.L. No. 11, but when the Townships were given separate names it was made "Glamorgan".
It was incorporated in 1886. The first meetings were held in the school house at Ursa, 4 miles north of Gooderham. The hall was built in 1890, on a site on the main corners of Gooderham Village.
1032 Gooderham Street, Gooderham, Ontario