Richmond Loyal Orange Lodge No. 151
Richmond, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
From 1905 to 1928 the ground floor of Richmond's Orange Hall was used by the Bank of Ottawa and then by the Bank of Nova Scotia until 1970. The Lodge purchased the building in 1928 and have used the upper floors for lodge meetings and social gatherings since then.
The ground floor has housed several different retail stores since 1970.
3550 McBean Street, Richmond, Ontario