Mono Mills Loyal Orange Lodge No. 192
Mono Mills, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
Mono Mills Loyal Orange Lodge No. 192 received its warrant in 1845 after having held meetings since the mid-1830's in a small log structure reportedly the village's first public building. As membership grew, the log building was replaced with a larger timber frame Hall located at 19732 Airport Road in Mono Mills.
The Hall opened with much fanfare in May 1870. The Lodge membership remained active until the mid-1970's after which the Hall was converted to a private residence.
19732 Airport Road, Mono Mills, Ontario