Beachburg Loyal Orange Lodge No. 340
Beachburg, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
The former Orange Hall located at 1768 Beachburg Road in Beachburg was built in 1910 by the Lodge. The building has three floors, the ground floor was used as a community hall, the second floor was the home to Enterprise A.F. & A.M. No. 516, while the third floor was used by Loyal Orange Lodge No. 340 and Ladies Orange Benevolent Association No. 850.
John Lorne Dougherty was the first Worshipful Master of the lodge.
June 15th, 1856
1768 Beachburg Road, Beachburg, Ontario