Hockley Loyal Orange Lodge No. 465
Hockley, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
Hockley Loyal Orange Lodge No. 465 received its warrant in 1853. It was presented to the first Worshipful Master of the Lodge, Roland Buchanan. In 1891 the Lodge became incorporated.
The Hockley Lodge built its own hall in 1894 and it was used up until 1972. The Hall was then deeded to the Hockley and District Senior Citizens Club in 1976. The building has continued to be used as a community gathering and meeting place ever since.
In 2018, the building was gifted to the community by the Hockley and District Seniors club and would become the Hockley Community Museum.