Miramichi Loyal Orange Lodge No. 47
Mariamichi, New Brunswick, Canada
About the Lodge
The building that housed the Orange Hall was built for Loyal Orange Lodge No. 47 in 1904 by H.B. McDonald and his father John McDonald.
Lodge members met on the second floor while the main floor (the Opera House) was a centre for entertainment.
159 Pleasant Street, Miramichi, New Brunswick