Magnetawan Loyal Orange Lodge No. 502
Magnetawan, Ontario, Canada
About the Lodge
Before this Orange Lodge was built in 1913 -14, the LOL 502 met somewhere at the corner of Sparks and Burrows, then at Lot 11 Bay Street. The building now has a full basement, but still has the original paneling, windows and roofing. The Orange Lodge disbanded in 1973 and the hall was sold to the Legion. When they joined with Dunchurch Legion, the building was sold to Ray King who used it as a depot for his school buses. He has since sold the bus lines, but still uses the building for storage.
4293 Sparks Street North, Magnetawan, Ontario